Thursday 14 March 2013

Super Hot Summer

Super Hot Summer
Temperature is getting higher and I'm on FIRE.....so its SUMMER time and PARTY time....!!!! 

This outfit that I choose was a bit, mix and match on what my mind wants and my body feel to wear for this summer. Mint color in IN for this year so I pared my mint top (mango) with a high waisted Levis short which I've saw last week on the store and tempted to buy but I think I need to think about it first. Aldo flats in on SALE....what???? S.A.L.E? YES, its on sale because there a big event in our town and all stores are on sale. So, what do you think? should I or should I not?? lol.... Ray-ban and F21 bracelet would be better for this summer accesories.

H&M and Mango top??? what yould you PICK.....?????

-chantal-


Mango top
$30 - houseoffraser.co.uk


H m
$12 - hm.com




Forever 21
forever21.com



Band hat
tillys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment